Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Health Log 4/17

Tues. 4/17: Happy birthday to my niece!

Food log:
B: Strawberries, Vanilla Protein Shake
S: Banana & PB
L: 1 C. refried beans & some cheese
D: Cesar Salad & Thin Crust Pizza
> 64 oz. water

Exercise Log: Walked 3 miles in about an hour. Not really sure how long it took because I got a phone call 7 minutes before I finished that continued long after I got home so I wasn't paying attention. I was happy for the phone call.

Notes: I felt pretty tired today. Maybe because I didn't sleep well last night. Dinner was planned to be chicken, rice, and peas. Cameron had a work dinner he had to attend and wanted me to go along. Dinner was at Yard House restaurant and I tried to keep my portions in control since I couldn't really control the food. I also had water, not soda or lemonade. Overall, I'd say a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Crystal Frost said...

Good job Angel! Way to go! And good job rolling with eating somewhere else. That's what living a healthy lifestyle is! :D