Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Health Log 4/18

Food Log:
B: PB, Banana, Spinach, Chocolate Protein Shake
S: Strawberries and Cheese Sticks
L: Beans & Rice, Peas
D: Grilled Cheese
S: 5 Rice Dream Frozen Treat Bites
>32 oz. water

Exercise Log: I didn't exercise today because I was having sharp pains in my back. I would have walked if I had a treadmill so I could stop right when needed. I could risk walking outside and getting stuck a mile away from home. It isn't worth it. So, no worries.

Notes: Dinner was supposed to be Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup. I made the soup, and it was delicious, but incredibly HOT! I didn't have time to eat it before I had to leave to be at my school for an event. :( Boo! Anyway, I felt pretty good today minus the pains in my back.

1 comment:

Crystal Frost said...

Sad! I'm sorry you didn't get to eat your soup! And I'm sorry about your back pain. Keep at it Spunky!