Monday, April 16, 2012

Health Log 4/16

Food Log:
B: PB, Banana, Chocolate Protein Shake
S: Pistachios
L: Chicken Salad
S: Strawberries & 2 slices American Cheese
D: 3 egg omelet with ham,and lots of veggies
64 oz. water

Exercise Log: 3.04 miles in 60 minutes 9 seconds

Notes: Felt light headed and hungry most of the day. I think I need to plan better snacks. I think I am also having some withdraw symptoms from going cold turkey on refined sugars again. I fought myself on walking all day today and the walk was hard. I am frustrated with how quickly my body has lost its progress. But, I just have to look forward to getting better again.

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Good for you! Way to get back at it. One of my favorite snacks is an apple with a tablespoon of pb for dip. And we love pb banana protein shakes...add a small handful of spinach (maybe you do)...can't taste it at all and makes it healthier!

Crystal Frost said...

Great job Angel, your body will adjust quickly. Don't worry. :)You can do this!