Monday, April 16, 2012

13.5 in 4 Weeks

My previous goal of 30 in 60 isn't going to happen. I was frustrated with myself and now I've gained back about 6 pounds. UG. Fell back into the sugar addiction and off the workouts.

I'm doing a challenge with my sister and we have four weeks left. I have 13.5 pounds to go before I break through to "one"derland!

My new goal: 13.5 pounds in 4 weeks. Here is how I plan to accomplish that. Set small weekly goals.

Week 1 (4/15-4/22): Cold turkey on refined sugars and flours (gotta kick the addiction again) and walk 3 miles each day. I've had to stop my previous workout routine due to life circumstances (no more workout room), so walking it is. I hope to jog during those 3 miles as well. Goal: Lose 3.4 pounds

1 comment:

Crystal Frost said...

You can do it!!! And you did it! Woo Hoo!!!! You'll do it again this week Angel, I know it! :D