Thursday, April 26, 2012

Health Log 4/22 through 4/25

Sunday morning I was SOOO excited! I actually cheered (audibly)! I made PB cookies Sunday afternoon and had too many! I only baked 2 dozen and froze the rest of the dough, but I think I ate most of them! UG. At least they are small (one and 1/2 inches round), right? Other than that my diet has been great!

Monday, I went on a 6.5 mile bike ride with my hubby! So fun. We were out for 38 minutes, so I only got 5 points in my 8 week challenge instead of 7 points for 45 minutes, but oh well. On Tuesday, Melanie and I walked 3.5 miles. It is so much better walking WITH somebody than alone! Wednesday I was super sore, so I took the night off.

I feel pretty good. I haven't been sleeping well, so I've been tired during the day. I haven't been dizzy this week though. That's good.

I am worried about doing my part this week. I'm working hard and keeping my diet on track. Crystal and I are going for a combined weight loss of 6 pounds this week. Fingers crossed. Hope those PB cookies and the dinner out last week don't sabotage me this week...

No comments: